Heat Powered Black 4-Blade Wood Stove Fan information
1.The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which will not rust or corrode. This stove fan has been designed to deliver a very broad thermal current.
2.The stove fan generates its own power by the heat from the stove.
3.The strip of metal in the base of the fan is a Bi-metallic strip designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached.
4.Operating above the recommended temperature of 660° F / 350° C may damage the fan and the electricity generating units. ( RUNNING TEMPERATURE: 185-680°f)
5.Keep fan away from small children when in use.
New designed 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood / Log Burner/Fireplace
- For use on wood stoves, including EPA certified stoves
- Heat powered, no batteries or electricity required
- Silently and efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room
- Innovative and durable design
- No assembly required, ready to use out of the box
- Increases room comfort by circulating warm air around the room
- Stylish black blade is designed for long life and high efficiency